The Swiss-Austrian concern HOBAS manufactures and sells pipeline systems worldwide and offers highly developed production technology and management know-how. The company has been present on the Bulgarian market since 2002.
In the period immediately before and after Bulgaria’s accession to the European Union (2007), numerous projects for renovation and modernization of water supply and sewerage systems were implemented in the country. In order to strengthen its position on the market, HOBAS Bulgaria focused its efforts on presenting the competitive advantages of its modern technology for the production of pipes to current and potential partners from municipal, water and sewerage and construction companies.
- Strengthening the position of HOBAS as a company with high technologies in the production of pipes
- Expansion of the network of partners of the company in Bulgaria
- Presentation of the key advantages of HOBAS products in the context of an important topic for the sector
- Demonstration of the innovative technology for the production of Hobas pipes
- Attracting partners by providing useful information and opportunities for networking in an informal environment
- Preparation of an info pack for the company – a brochure of HOBAS Bulgaria and a DVD with a short film presenting the production process of HOBAS
- Organizing two business breakfast events in Sofia and Plovdiv on the topic of investments in the water sector in Bulgaria
- for partners from municipal, water supply and sewerage companies and construction companies
- lecturer from the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works
- Participation of HOBAS Bulgaria at the International Technical Fair – Plovdiv:
- corporate stand for presenting the company’s products
- organized two-day trip for current and potential business partners:
– attendance at the official opening ceremony of the International Technical Fair Plovdiv
– visit to the corporate stand of HOBAS – Bulgaria
– presentation of the company to the guests
– official dinner and wine tasting at the Todoroff winery in the village of Brestovitsa.
- The representatives of HOBAS Bulgaria presented the company’s products to key business clients
- A total of 100 representatives of municipal and private companies from the water and construction sectors in the districts of Sofia and Plovdiv visited the business breakfasts of HOBAS and participated in the organized activities during the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv. They pointed out that the presentations were very useful to them.
- Important business contacts were established and the events received positive feedback.
- In an informal atmosphere, the representatives of HOBAS Bulgaria had the opportunity to develop their relationships with new potential customers in the water sector.