2018 FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola
For the first time ever Bulgaria was among the 51 countries part of thе fourth edition of The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Russia.
- Attract strong public attendance at the event
- Ensure attendance of institutions representatives s and VIP guests
- Achieve ample media coverage
- Offer the general public and football fans in Sofia unexpected pleasant experience
- Target relevant government representatives and ensure their attendance
- Develop newsworthy media content to achieve target coverage
- Six surprising flashmobs at downtown locations as a teaser for the Trophy coming
- +50 institutions representatives communication
- 2 events
- Trophy welcoming at Sofia Airport for media and VIPs
- 4-hour Trophy exhibit at Sofia Event Center for fans and media
- Media relations – 4 press releases, 2 feature stories
- Communication of 2 influencers activities
- 6 advertorials
- 5 000 people and football fans saw live the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy and took photos at the historical event in SEC.
- MPs, government and Sofia Municipality officials attended the event
- Over 35 journalists attended the media events and 72 articles followed
- Earned positioning of Coca-Cola on 3 main national TVs for over 12 min (8 min in prime time).
- Total media reach was +5.150 mln