Official opening of Shared Service Center
AES is one of the biggest foreign investors in Bulgaria’s energy sector managing newly-built TPP AES Galabovo near Stara Zagora, WPP St Nikola, north of Varna and Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Sofia.
The SSC was set up in 2013 to provide financial, IT and logistics services to AES companies in the Middle East and Southeastern Asia. However, its opening had not been officially announced.
In 2017 the service portfolio of the centre was expanded and AES decided to use the occasion to present the investment to media and wide public.
Inform media and key stakeholders about the AES shared service centre and the expansion of its activities.
- Present the expanded SSC in the context of AES overall investments in Bulgaria and underline the role of the company as a serious investor with long-term plans for development in the local market.
- Provide information on AES investments and contribution in Bulgaria
- Organisation of tailored events for media and for stakeholders
- Invite Minister of Energy as official guest of the media event.
- Preparation of summarised info for AES investments and contribution in Bulgaria and update of corporate brochure
- Media event to present the SSC
– press briefing, a ribbon-cutting ceremony and a tour of the SSC
– participation of Minister of Energy as a special guest.
- Pressrelease to national and regional media in Stara Zagora, Dobrich & Varna
- Exclusive interviews of Tier 1 national media with AES management
- Official reception for key stakeholders
– representatives from state institutions, energy companies, partners, experts
– brief presentation of the activity of the SSC and AES investments
– classic music program & networking part
– distribution of AES corporate brochure to all guests
- Information on AES and the SSC was covered in 38 articles:
– 34 in online media and 4 in print
- 382 000 audience reached
- AES key messages covered in 100% of the publications
- 12 national media attended the ribbon cutting ceremony
- 100+ of AES key stakeholders attended the reception and received the updated corporate brochure