We are part of the biggest PR consultancy group in Central Europe AMI Communications Group and a partner of the global leader in communication marketing Edelman.
We have experience, know-how and skills in communications, acquired for over a decade of operation on the Bulgarian market. We have worked with organizations and companies in almost every sector of the economy. With many of our clients we have a long-term cooperation. Stepping on the golden standards in PR, we always add modern approaches in the communication. Our best references are the long-standing cooperation and the real impact that our work has on our clients’ business.
- Guidelines on the communication approach of your company
- Recommendations on your company’s positioning
- Communication plan on a specific matter
- Selection of effective communication channels, through which your message can reach your stakeholders
- Building relationships with third parties
AMI Communications conducts in-depth analysis of the sector and the environment in which an organization operates. We define the strengths and weakness of an organization, the opportunities and the potential threats. We also consult our clients about the best possible communication strategy depending on their goals and the desired outcome. AMI Communications prepares a detailed action plan with identified target groups and specific tools, with which to reach them. We base our approach on the existing strengths and we create new ones.
- Building and sustaining of a positive image of your company
- Assessment of the effectiveness of your communication activities and strategic recommendations
- Development of powerful corporate messages
- Building relations with stakeholders
- Recommendations on how to react in case of political, social and economic change
Corporate reputation is based on the internal and external publics’ perception of a company, which depends on the past actions of the organization and the future expectations about its behavior. The reputation depends, to a great extent, on the way the company works, its values, the way it communicates with its stakeholders and the way in which it communicates its business. AMI Communications develops and executes strategies presenting the company’s key messages, its expertise, its good practices and achievements. We work actively for the building of relations with stakeholders and support the establishment of dialogue. We also conduct communication audits, which show the extent to which the communication with the important publics is effective. Based on that, AMI Communications outlines specific guidelines for the future development of the company’s communications. In addition, we monitor the environment and analyze the changes in it. If reputational risks are identified, we recommend concrete action steps.
- Support for building of a new brand
- Presentation of a new product which you are currently introducing to the market
- Increase in the awareness of a certain brand
- Support to increase the sales
- Building of customers’ loyalty
The work for a certain brand involves the coordinated use of a number of techniques, which will help in the development of the brand’s image and in the maintenance of its position on the market. These will also turn the brand into a distinguishable and preferred one for the customers. AMI Communications team of experts works for the creation of brand identity, its presentation and active promotion. We support the relations building with opinion leaders and current and potential clients. We also execute campaigns which support further the achievement of the planned positions on the market. We use extensive number of communication tools including media relations, product testing, special events, stakeholders’ communication, relationship building with opinion leaders, digital communications, etc.
- To inform about news and achievements of your business
- To reach quickly a large audience
- To establish communication with media important to your company
- To start a discussion on a topic of public interest
The agency’s team of experts analyzes the media environment and identifies media, which is important for a certain company. We conduct audit on the media communications in order to assess the extent to which they are effective and how they can be bettered. We also establish and maintain excellent relations with journalists. With the purpose of attracting their attention, we prepare interesting content. It is being distributed through press releases, media pitches, comments, blitz news and exclusive materials. AMI Communications offers interviews with interesting interlocutors and replies to journalists’ inquiries in a timely manner. The agency organizes different types of events for media such as conferences, seminars, informal meetings, media visits, demonstration events, product testing, etc. We carry on media monitoring, assess the coverage and analyze the extent to which the key messages have been reported.
- Building of relationships with institutions, non-governmental sector, local community, opinion leaders and other stakeholders
- Support and recommendations for improving the environment in which your company operates
- Establishing partnerships on topics that are of special interest for your company
AMI Communications identifies the main stakeholders for an organization. We analyze their actions and positions and define the most suitable communication approach. In addition, the agency creates strategies and programs aimed at the successful development of relations with the stakeholders. We work actively for the establishment of dialogue with them. We conduct researches, build and develop channels for regular communication and identify areas for potential cooperation.
- To prepare the company for reaction in case of a crisis
- To protect the corporate reputation in case of a problematic situation
- To overcome a problem before it turns into a threat for you business
- To neutralize negative media coverage
- To prepare communication campaign on a sensitive topic in the society
AMI Communications offers a large set of services with which to prepare an organization to cope with unexpected situations that threaten its reputation. We assess the potential risks and develop crisis communication manuals. The agency helps its clients to set up a system for early alert and creates plans with preventive actions. We develop procedures for reaction in case of a crisis. Additionally, we take part in the establishment of the crisis team and its preparation. We also organize interactive trainings which include theory and simulations of crisis situations. Our considerable experience in the crisis management allow us to work professionally and efficiently even under high pressure. In a case of a crisis, we analyze the situation, provide strategic consultations, prepare communication plans and execute them in a very short timeframe.
- Motivation and engagement of the employees in order to reach the company’s goals
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the internal communications and identification of potential issues
- Development of internal communication channels and creation of content for them
- Innovative practices and initiatives to establish teamwork and pleasant working environment
AMI Communications develops strategies and offers services related to the full management of the internal communications. We conduct communication audit in order to assess the extent to which the current channels are effective and determine what can be improved. The agency offers consultations how to develop the communication with the internal publics and to overcome the existing problems. We execute the planned programs. AMI Communications also provides support in the development and maintenance of channels for internal communication and receiving of feedback from the employees. We prepare messages and information materials. In addition, the agency organizes different types of initiatives – meetings, presentations, seminars, motivation events, parties, competitions, teambuilding events, voluntary programs, etc. In case of a crisis we provide information to both internal and external publics.
- To create an image of a “preferred employer” for your company
- To attract and hold employees with high potential
- To create working environment which is attractive and motivating for the employees
- To engage the employees in the communication of the company and make them company “ambassadors”
AMI Communications will help you to build and strengthen your reputation as a reliable employer that is the best choice for the current and potential employees. We conduct researches and analyses of the competitors’ practices and messages. Additionally, we help our clients to define their advantages as employers, what makes them stand out and what they want to be associated with. The agency prepares communication campaigns and outlines key messages. By the use of communication tools and initiatives, we help the attracting of new employees and the holding of the existing ones. We present the good practices of the companies and emphasize their advantages and unique offers. AMI Communications develops employer brand through both diverse initiatives and targeted communication in the mainstream and social media. We work actively for the engagement of the current and potential employees’ community and for the creation of partnerships in the non-governmental sector.
- Development of a good image for your company in the business environment
- Establishment and development of communication with current and potential business partners
- Participation in important business discussions and conferences in the sector
- Creation of informal business community and networking opportunities
B2B PR services include proactive communication with the key stakeholders in the business field. AMI Communications Bulgaria analyzes the business specifics of the organization with which you want to establish relations. Based on that, we develop programs for the presentation of your business and for the creation of long-term partnerships with your business clients and partners. We formulate numerous communication opportunities. The agency organizes different events such as presentations, business breakfasts, workshops, seminars, VIP events, sports competitions, etc. We support the participation of our clients in exhibitions and fairs. We also prepare different types of information materials and create content for them. In addition, our team maintains channels for regular communication with the targeted business clients.
- Organization of event that will be noticed
- Proposal on the format and the concept, which will help you to reach your goals
- Ideas about suitable place for your event
- Reliable partners and subcontractors
AMI Communications has a considerable experience in the organization of different types of events with diverse target groups, territory and scale. Thanks to our significant know-how we are able to create effective concepts and execute them in the best possible way. We consult our clients for the format and the topics, the scenario, the hosts, the participants and the fun part. The agency recommends appropriate days and time for the event, researches the event calendar in the certain field, suggests interesting locations, prepares decorations and branding. We execute the whole organization process and coordinate our actions with all of the involved parties and subcontractors. During the event itself, we organize and manage all activities and participants, and we monitor the script.
- Guidelines for the creation of your Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Offers about a cause with which to engage
- Achieving high degree of awareness of your company’s efforts to make a positive change in the society
- Development of internal culture for engagement in voluntary initiatives
AMI Communications offers consultations in the field of CSR, formulates strategies and concrete programs which are in harmony with the sustainable and long-term development of your organization. Our team analyzes the situation and researches the potential partnerships with the non-governmental sector. We create a Corporate Social Responsibility plan with specific offers about areas in which your company can contribute to the sustainable and helpful societal change. Additionally, we organize special events and activities in order to promote these efforts among the general public, the stakeholders and the media. We create and execute voluntary initiatives in order to engage the employees in CSR projects.
- Communication strategies for the digital environment
- Active social media communications
- Narratives and content which attract attention
- Expansion of the number of followers
- Development of relations with your brand’s ambassadors
- Creation of relationship and dialogue between your customers and the brand
AMI Communications consults its clients about the choice of suitable digital channels where they can be active. We prepare strategies for each of the chosen channels and outline recommendations for effective communication in the digital world. The agency creates and maintains the digital channels of its clients and develops content for them. We monitor the activity and react in a fast and coordinated manner on comments and questions. The team plans action steps to attract followers and to reach higher degree of engagement with a company or a brand. We assess the results and identify successful practices. AMI Communications constantly searches and recommends new approaches, which can lead to maximum effectiveness in the fast-changing digital environment.
- Relationship building with online opinion leaders
- Identification of opinion leaders who are important for your brand and target audience
- Presentation of your brand outside of the mainstream media
AMI Communications researches and identifies opinion leaders which matter for a company or an organization. We establish a contact with them and identify topics and content which are important for them. The agency organizes diverse activities in order to attract their attention towards your idea, brand or cause and to support the development of long-term relationships with them.
- To learn more about the media world and the way the journalists work
- To develop competences for media appearance
- To prepare and know how to answer difficult and provocative questions
We organize trainings which introduce the spokespeople of companies/organizations to the media and journalism world. The agency is responsible for their in-depth preparation on how to communicate effectively with journalist from different media, on the different ways in which the key messages can reach the important publics and be understood, and on how to react in difficult situations.
- To be prepared for possible situations which can threaten the trust in your company
- To create а process for a fast and adequate reaction in a crisis
- To test your abilities and readiness to react in a crisis
AMI Communication’s team of experts organizes trainings on crisis communications which are consistent with the needs of the specific organization. The focus is on the development of clear procedures and systems that will allow the active crisis management from the very beginning. The trainings consist of a practical part with simulations of possible crisis cases, too.
The 2018 World Cup saw the fourth FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola. Bulgaria hosted the tour…
Since 2013 Foundation “America for Bulgaria” organizes competition “Schools of the future” for modernization of school environment. Thanks…
For its 20-year birthday Bulstrad Life Vienna Insurance Group gathered 500 guests on its unique celebration party –…
CEZ Bulgaria gathered over 1500 of its employees in the park of Military Academy “G.S.Rakovski” for the 10-year…
In line with its license obligations CEZ Distribution Bulgaria must manage, maintain and invest in development of power…
CEZ Distribution manages thousands of electrical panels in Sofia and the towns and villages in Western Bulgaria. These…
In the beginning of 2013 social discontent, provoked by higher than expected electricity bills, lead to massive protests…
CEZ operates the power distribution grid and supplies electricity to more than 2 million customers in Western Bulgaria….
Thefts of cables and equipment from the power infrastructure were a serious and long-standing problem for CEZ and…
French energy giant EDF Energies Nouvelles opened a third hydropower plant in Bulgaria – the Dzherman HPP. The…
Rotavirus gastroenteritis is a common virus in Bulgaria and affects children under the age of 5. Most mothers…
As part of the long-term b2b program of HOBAS Bulgaria, AMI Communications has developed a one-year communication plan…
There was a lack of thorough, extensive and accessible insights into the behaviour of contemporary Bulgarian couples up…
Shell Eco-marathon Europe is Shell’s educational initiative for students over the age of 16, which encourages finding sustainable…
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and start your career with AMI Communications.
We expect from you:
- to have a good command of Bulgarian and English
- be communicative
- be able to work in a team
- work with Windows, MS-Office, and navigate well on the Internet