As part of the long-term b2b program of HOBAS Bulgaria, AMI Communications has developed a one-year communication plan for the company with current and potential business partners. Emphasis was placed on organizing a series of business breakfasts in the major cities of the country, the participation of HOBAS at the International Technical Fair in Plovdiv and the preparation of events for VIP partners of the company.
- Organizing two business breakfast events in Sofia and Plovdiv on the topic for investments in the water sector in Bulgaria with a lecturer from the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works
- Assistance in organizing the participation of HOBAS Bulgaria at the International Technical Fair Plovdiv
- Organizing a two-day trip for VIP business partners of the company, which included attending the official opening ceremony of the Plovdiv International Technical Fair, a visit to the corporate stand of HOBAS Bulgaria, a presentation of the company to VIP guests, a lunch cocktail, an official dinner and wine tasting in the Todoroff winery in the village of Brestovitsa.
- A total of 77 representatives of municipalities and private companies from the water and construction sector in the districts of Sofia and Plovdiv visited HOBAS business breakfasts. They said they found the presentations very interesting and useful
- Representatives of HOBAS Bulgaria had the opportunity to present the products of the company to key business customers
- In an informal environment, representatives of HOBAS Bulgaria had the opportunity to create new ones to develop their relations with new potential clients in the water sector.